Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

Stacy's fanmail address

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stacy's fanmail address Empty Stacy's fanmail address

Post by Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Stacy has a new fan-mail address for her fans to write/request autographs. For fans in the USA, you can write to Stacy at the following address:

Stacy Keibler
    3450 Cahuenga Blvd West Loft #303
    Hollywood, CA 90068

Also remember to include a S.A.S.E (self-addressed stamped envelope) if possible, as this will make it easier for Stacy to reply.

For fans outside the USA, remember to include underneath the address: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, so the full address will be:

Stacy Keibler
    3450 CAHUENGA BLVD W #303
    HOLLYWOOD, CA 90068
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Also if not sending an airmail envelope, remember to write "Par Avion - By Airmail" in the top left hand corner above the address. It's also recommended to add your postal address on the reverse of the envelope too, in-case it is returned. For more information on sending mail overseas (by airmail) visit your local post office.

Stacy has said not to send any items to sign, in case they are lost in the mail. Also remember due to her busy schedule (and also if your writing from overseas), it could take a while to receive a reply too.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy's fanmail address Empty Re: Stacy's fanmail address

Post by astroth Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks for the info.

I'm sure a fans thank you as well
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Thanks moon, I still have to get around to that autograph request!
    danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:49 am

I don’t know if anyone will answer this as I assume this forum is long since dead but is that fanmail address still active in 2021?

I tried looking online for a fanmail address and found this one

Stacy Keibler
    Untitled Entertainment
    350 South Beverly Drive
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212
    USA

I tried sending a letter to it. I know it got delivered but I never heard anything back from anyone so I assume it maybe is lost.

Then I found this forum posting found this address.

This is a long shot of a question and I sincerely doubt anyone will even answer it, but does anyone know if there is still an active fan mail address considering she has gone dark in recent years? I tried messaging her IG with this question but it goes unread (expectedly so…wasn’t really expecting an answer but it was a long shot ). Does anyone know if anything is still active anymore or no clue?

Also, what happened to the main site? I assume lack of interest forced its hand to close down maybe? I run an Instagram page called stacykeiblertribute that I mainly try to keep in honour of the old SMK page and Keibler herself as I used to frequent this site quite often.

Anyways thanks if anyone should answer this. But I assume this place is a ghost town now. I still really want to send her a kindly worded letter as a token of my gratitude but I assume I’m just too late to do so.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:25 am

Hi danielmann861 sadly I don't know if the address posted for fanmail from 10 years ago is still valid though I doubt it since you said you sent one to address you posted but not heard anything back.

Her website is dead, deleted or whatever her Ebay account as well, her twitter account is inactive, its still there but no posts in over four years, her instagram is closing in on two years of going inactive same with her facebook page.

About the only possible way to get in touch with her might be through her husbands ventures as if I remember right he was involved with real estate but thats a long shot of an idea.

All that said, you are more then welcome to post your pictures of Stacy in the media area here. I know the Instagram page stacykeiblertribute you happen to post pictures of Stacy I've not seen from time to time
    danielmann861

Post by danielmann861 Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:56 am

astroth wrote:Hi danielmann861 sadly I don't know if the address posted for fanmail from 10 years ago is still valid though I doubt it since you said you sent one to address you posted but not heard anything back.

Her website is dead, deleted or whatever her Ebay account as well, her twitter account is inactive, its still there but no posts in over four years, her instagram is closing in on two years of going inactive same with her facebook page.

About the only possible way to get in touch with her might be through her husbands ventures as if I remember right he was involved with real estate but thats a long shot of an idea.

All that said, you are more then welcome to post your pictures of Stacy in the media area here.  I know the Instagram page stacykeiblertribute you happen to post pictures of Stacy I've not seen from time to time

Hey Astroth

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I know. She went completely dark after the birth of her last kid. She was active on IG up until that point. I did stupidly try messaging Caldera+Labs on IG (her and her husbands skin care venture) as a last ditch effort regarding a fan mail address but got met with the expected answer of "We love to hear feedback from our customers but unfortunately we will never disclose contact details for Stacy." Which was the answer I very much expected and respectfully held to and moved on from. I did try sending a letter to the address I posted up above in late August/early September. I know it got to the destination via tracking. That's a pity, I wrote what I thought was a really nice letter of 'thanks' for everything she gave to the showbiz industry in general but yeah, I assume either one of three things happened:

- That letter got shredded on arrival and will never be seen by Keibler
    - By some slim chance, the letter got to her but I will probably never hear anything back
    - I will get it one day in return mail with a "unfortunately we could not forward this" note attached.

But yeah, I think it's a lost cause at this point. I assume I'm way too late to this party Sad Oh well....that's that then, I suppose.

It's a shame she went dark. I miss her IG updates but alas I respect her choices nonetheless. I guess after spending that much time in the public eye you'd kind of start craving a private life so I will leave it be since it seems a lost cause at this point. Still, would have been nice to send that letter of thanks and have her read it. But alas...I think those days are over.

Yeah, I run that IG page still and do occasionally try to post rare stuff when I find it. I will post here now that I know its still active. I really am surprised this forum is still alive after all these years. I had an account here years ago but it was tied to a now dead email and I really wouldn't even remember what handle I was using at that point. I thought this forum would have closed with the site. I try posting over at the R/StacyKeibler on reddit but every time I post there, my stuff just instantly gets deleted by mod bots so I gave up with that. I gave up with the Tumblr page I was running because Tumblr got overly censor happy on even the mildest of images. The IG page seems popular enough and gets decent traffic still so that's where I spend most of the time posting stuff.

I like running the IG page still...it's a good distraction in life to have and people seem to enjoy the postings.

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:21 am

I just thought of another longshot of confirming a fanmail address for Stacy would be via Torrie Wilson who seems to be a bit more active on social media but thats a long shot as I said.

It seems when a celeb has a kid they either go totally dark on social media or cut down what they do on there by a huge amount. Truth be told the only celeb I follow on social media that had a kid and didn't really reduce her social media posting is Arianny Celeste.

Needless to say the official Stacy site/s she had are dead, so is one of at the time larger fansites for her as which is how this forum came about as a way for some of fans to still talk about her but most forums are kind of a dying breed. Mainly the last couple of years since Stacy's media presence both Social and events, magazines etc died out another member and me have been mainly posting music videos or I might randomly post a Stacy clip I found on youtube

Shame she has basically gone dark on the internet but her choice and we has her fans should respect that and maybe in the future she'll return

Heck for all we know she did get your letter but has a pile of them much like this clip from the Simpsons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytdpfd4D96U so could be years before you get a reply

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:59 am