Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

SMK Chatroom 2

B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

SMK Chatroom 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: SMK Chatroom 2

Post by B Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm

That it is at least you can rest. So what did you think of the movie?
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Well like you never read the book but it was a very good movie, truthfully I found to be a better movie then Ghost Protocol maybe because they actually showed the characters to varying degree's as being actual people.

Hope they do the second and third books into movies as well, though I think so given the success the the first one
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Is that the Hunger Games movie? I almost saw that today but it started raining and i was too wimpy to walk there lol. If you thought it was good i might definitely have to see that this week sometime.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

yeah it was ryan. you should check it out when not raining. i would not have walked in the rain for it either. i think they are working on the second movie to a degree now as we speak.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Thats cool, like you guys i haven't read the books but i have gotten into the hype. Looks like i have a date with the movie theater on Tuesday.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Have to let us know what you think of it. I was like what is going on but it was good.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Your a wimp Ryan, my friend and me went to it while it was a bit of raging snow storm. We even took his car, its easier to park then any of mine. I was sort debating on seeing when I saw Ghost Protocol but it had a trailer for it and that sold me as the trailer was cool so went to see it.

Mind you need about three hours since the movie is like 142 minutes long which puts it around two and an half hours. Either of you see any of the Twilight movies?
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Haha gee thanks John, unlike you i don't have a car to drive.

Yeah, i've seen twilight only because my mom likes it. I kinda zone out becuase they're boring.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Well there are things called umbrellas, hoodies etc that one could wear to stay dryer in the rain, some the streets had a good three inches or more of snow on them and his car is prius which as I far I'm concerned have zero ground clearance.

Congrats on the 400 posts Ryan
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Haha Really? I've never heard of those things smarty pants. Alright John, well congrats on being more manlier then me lol. Now that i know how good this movie is, i have more incentive to go see it now.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

That works, heck I almost think B mustang has more ground clearance then a prius. Well make sure you go to see though not the brightest idea to see movies in bad weather as that is when a power failure more likely to happen but luckily it didn't.

Though I will say this reading the book would help as it from reading a review or something on imdb it explains a few things the movie doesn't but overall not enough to warrant trying to read it in a day before seeing the movie, read it afterwards
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Yeah that would be hard to tell though the Prius probably does better in the snow then my Mustang gt. Just a guess as they are front wheel drive right? Electric at that so he gets killer gas milage. In a few weeks a dvd comes out I want to get with Marky Mark in it. It should be cool. Though I rececntly got Tower Heist on blu ray and it was a good laugh if any are interested.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

watching probably my favorite laugh on blu ray right now and this song is in it. Its a little laugh.

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes he gets better gas mileage but the thing rides worth crap, skinny little tires which improve mileage yes but makes for a worse ride in my book plus doesn't help with traction in snow because they are skinny etc
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Yeah sounds like my moms car, hers slides around like crazy in the snow. Sorry for getting testy with you, sounds like it was a real pain getting to that movie theater.

Barry, Tower Heist was good huh? I remember the previews got me a little interested. Can't go wrong with Ben Stiller.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Its hard to get testy or not when typed words lack emotion, lol.

One reason I don't own a car but a large truck sightly smaller suv and a even smaller suv that has a six foot wide snow shovel on the front. However cars work better in parking lots not overly designed for larger vehicles.

Still say Barry needs to watch both Spaceballs and The Blues Brothers as they are some of the funniest movies I've seen
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah, good point technical one! I'll have to remember that so i don't have to apologize in the future!

Yeah, cars and trucks both have their advantanges, i wouldn't know though, i've only really driven my moms car and thats it lol.

Well, all these movies you guys are putting out there, i better get watching! I'm missing out!
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Well the next movie I want to see is going to be the first "summer" blockbuster I'm sure, its just a little Marvel movie called The Avengers.

You can get The Blues Brothers on blu-ray for like 8 bucks at bestbuy, though I'm sure they have it on dvd as well though no idea on how much that would be.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

That little movie? Yeah, i'm probably going to be seeing that one too. Along with many other summer ones that i can't think of right now.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Well about the only other movie coming out that I know that might be good is MiB III
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:03 am

Oh yeah, I might see Battleship too, just because i love the game and i'm a big Liam Neeson fan.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am

The Dark Knight Raises maybe the third and final Chris Nolan Batman flick, maybe Snow White and the Huntsman because it looks kind of interesting and seems the gal who played Bella does more acting in it.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:20 am

I have seen spaceballs a few times and I only need to see blues brothers. Can't go wrong with funny flicks. Yeah my tires are not little ones on my car but neither is the gas I go through every week for no farther then I drive. Pro's and Cons to everything for sure.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 am

I can avg about 400 miles in the truck, and the suburban can do even better, it can do near the Grand Canyon to San Diego on one tank. Though for the most part I try not to run either of them much below a quarter tank as the fuel helps keep the fuel pump cooled
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 am

Thats a big tank on both of them. I get about 250 or so out of a tank of gas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content