Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Post-Baby Body In New Photos

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Post-Baby Body In New Photos Empty Stacy Keibler Shows Off Post-Baby Body In New Photos

Post by astroth Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:00 am

Go ahead, you can hate her a little bit: Four months after she gave birth to her first child, daughter Ava Grace Pobre, Stacy Keibler says she's in better shape than before she got pregnant. "I'm happy because my body is back. I feel strong, flexible, and very high energy. In fact, my abs are in better shape now than before I got pregnant!" Keibler writes in a new blog post in which she also shares a photo of her post-baby body -- taken on Nov. 25, just three months after she gave birth -- that's sure to inspire jealousy and make jaws drop. "I feel fortunate to have the body that I do," she added in the Dec. 17 blog post, "but I work hard for it." Keep clicking for more photos of Keibler before and after baby…

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Post-Baby Body In New Photos
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/stacy-keibler-shows-off-post-baby-body-in-new-photos/ss-BBh5iwV?ocid=iehp#image=1

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:14 am