Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

3 posters

Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child Empty Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child

Post by astroth Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:26 pm

There’s more cause for celebration for newlyweds Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre: they’re expecting a baby this summer, Keibler’s reps confirm to PEOPLE.

“More blessings!! We’re an elated family-to-be!” the couple tells PEOPLE of their happy news.

Keibler, 34, and Pobre, who married on a beach in Punta Mita, Mexico on March 8, are over the moon about becoming parents.

“I’m extremely excited about starting a family and building a future with Stacy,” says Pobre, 39, CEO of Future Ads, a private interactive firm.

Keibler shared the happy news on social media Monday. “Look what we’ve got cooking! A Bun’dle of love!” she wrote along with a photo of her baking bun.

“We’re really eager to start a family,” Keibler told PEOPLE before exchanging vows in front of a small group of family and friends.

“Both Jared and I didn’t think that we were ever going to get married or have kids… When you meet the right person, everything changes.”

The parents-to-be were friends for five years before sparks flew and romance blossomed last fall.

“I’m so excited for the new chapter in my life,” the actress and TV host says. “I’m so ready for it. I feel for the first time like I’m really fulfilled and at peace.”

“They are incredibly happy,” says a friend of the baby news. “This is something they have talked about from the beginning.”

This will be the first child for the couple, who spent the weekend in the kitchen, sharing their creations on Keibler’s Instagram account. “What do [you] think we’re gonna cook up tomorrow?” she asked Sunday evening. The answer? A bun in the oven.

Look what we’ve got cooking! A Bun’dle of love! http://t.co/8SA2Fnptcb

— Stacy Keibler (@StacyKeibler) March 24, 2014
    Source
    Code:
    http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/03/24/stacy-keibler-pregnant-expecting-first-child-jared-pobre/

So lets hope they got married for love vs because she is going to have a kid, guessing his kid
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child

Post by B Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Indeed
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child Empty Re: Stacy Keibler Expecting First Child

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:21 am

Congratulations to Stacy, I'm glad for her that she's happy

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 04, 2023 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Don't get me wrong I'm happy she seem to be happy, its just the timing of events has B and myself among others I'm sure wondering
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:44 pm

I really don't know the full story behind Stacy's marriage and to be honest, I was very, very surprised when I first read about it because she and her new partner had only been dating for a short time. But if shes happy that's all that really matters

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Yep for the most part the comments I've seen are positive. I know in this day and age it's not important if the parents are married or not as long as the child is loved but in this case I can also see the reason for the negative comments given the surprise marriage and then around two weeks later this announcement.

All that said as long they are happy that's all that matters, the rest of the world can keep guessing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 am