Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

3 posters

A new element is discovered

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

A new element is discovered Empty A new element is discovered

Post by astroth Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Governmentium (Gv)

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (Gv) , has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 - 6 years. It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes. This characteristic of morons promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

A new element is discovered Empty Re: A new element is discovered

Post by B Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Wow now that did make my brain hurt you know Chemistry was the only class is school that I failed lol. But I must say an interesting find crazy to think they are still finding new things such as that every day out there in the world.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Personally I think its not all that new, just finally found a name for it. The basic idea been around for thousands of years I'm sure
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Smile Kinda funny joke

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:36 am