Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

NBA Discussion

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

NBA Discussion Empty NBA Discussion

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 6:48 pm

Anyone else watching the NBA Playoffs?. Thunder were unlucky to lose game 6 against the Lakers. Sure they'll be back next year though in the Playoffs as they have a good team. As for tonight's game Celtics/Cavs, a bit of a difficult game to predict but I'm thinking if LeBron has recovered sufficiently enough from his elbow injury then the Cavs will win. Celtics have a good team though too and strength in depth (like the Cavs have also) and top players like KG, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen & Rondo amongst others. So should be a good game to watch.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

NBA Discussion Empty Re: NBA Discussion

Post by astroth Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Not really, just hope the Phoenix Suns win the title and that Lakers don't make it to the finals.

I just think the Lakers are over hyped team that use bryant to win too much
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun May 02, 2010 1:05 am

I have been watching it some when its on and nothing else is on. I'm not sure who won the game tonight with the Cavs and Celts. I figure the Cavs should win that series even with a bum elbow. I did watch the Lakers/Thunder game last night and I did actually yell at the tv like an idiot when Paul got the put back after Kobi missed lol. That went down to the wire for sure. I don't know who I want to win but the Spurs are kinda fun to watch with Ginobli's busted nose. That is a team of tough ol boys on it. Anyways keep us updated on how your Lakers are doing Moon. It's good to hear from ya again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Sun May 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Lakers were lucky to get past the Thunder IMO. I think they should make it to the NBA Finals again although I think Lakers/Spurs would be a difficult series to call. I'm thinking Magics/Cavs for eastern conference finals and Lakers (if Gasol, Bryant & Bynum are on form that shouldn't be much of a problem) to win the western conference to face the Cavs in the NBA Finals.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

I really hope neither the lakers or the celtics make the finals, though i think none of them will. I predicted Mavs vs cavs in the finals, but the mavericks are already out, so i hope the Cavaliers make it and win.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Thu May 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Wow I can't beleive that Boston beat the Cavs now I really am rooting for the Magic to win it all. Not that I watch basketball but for what its worth thats who I am going with now with King James out of the playoffs.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri May 14, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah, i'm rooting for the Magic to win also now. I'm hoping phoenix upsets the lakers for a Suns-Magic final matchup
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat May 15, 2010 1:52 am

I get the feeling there are a couple people here you aren't big lakers fans.

Well the Suns beat the Spurs and got lots of rest which might be a good thing for Nash given the fact he looked a little beat up.

Suns and don't really care as if the Suns go to the finals means the Lakers aren't
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Sat May 15, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm surprised that the Cavs didn't make the conference finals. LeBron had a difficult game 5, although he played better in game 6 and got a triple double. Maybe his future will be away from Cleveland now and there's talk of him going to the Knicks, Bulls or maybe the Nets, as they've got a billionaire owner now.

The final 4 of the NBA playoffs is abit too close to call, the Celtics have been the surprise team too, although with Rondo, Pierce, KG & Ray Allen, they shouldn't have been under-estimated. I think Magic/Celtics could go 7 games, same with the Suns/Lakers. Would be interesting to see Suns/Celtics in the finals as I'm guessing most people's picks now would be a Lakers/Magic rematch.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat May 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Lakers/Magic would seems to be the logical choice but maybe not the most exciting choice. Whereas Suns/Celtics would be a more interesting match and I hope that is the match up we get.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun May 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Well so far we have Celtics up 1 game over the Magic. Though they made it a game finally at the end of the game, most of the game it looked like a blowout almost.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Suns/Lakers starts tomorrrow
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 am

Well so far Lakers and celtics are up 2-0, looks like we'll be seeing a lakers celtics final matchup. *yawn*
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Thu May 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Which if that happens means I could care less about the finals. Does Phil Jackson really need another championship ring? He has 10 already
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Thu May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, the Lakers always seem to find a way to win, even though they really have no one outside of Kobe and Pau. I was rooting for the Celtics when KG moved there from Minnesota, but now that he's won I'd rather see someone like Steve Nash or Dwight win his first title.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 am

Well hopefully the Suns can win the next four though it would be tough to do so in LA. What they to do is force Kobe to do something that will make his minor injuries worse to the point he can't play. Truth be told I would try and blow out his knee but somehow that would be a bit hard to do without getting into trouble.

Eliza wants a purple/yellow in the finals with her Celtics
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri May 21, 2010 12:29 pm

I wouldn't want Kobe to get hurt, but he probably would have to be i guess, for the suns to win the series. If you would apply that logic to Orlando, they better try to hurt Rondo or Pierce lol.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat May 22, 2010 2:49 am

The thing is Kobe is actually already hurt but they are minor injuries so nothing that a little rest doesn't help or anything that needs weeks to fix and months of rehab.

I never said I wanted him hurt persay I just want him removed from the series and to do that would require a major injury to him even if it stems from a minor injury
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Admin Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Looks like the Celtics are going to sweep the Magic, unless Dwight, VC, Rashard Lewis & Jameer Nelson step up for game 4 and get a victory. Right now it's looking to be a Celtics/Lakers final. Although the Suns are at home today against the Lakers and if they win that game, they have a chance to get back into the series.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Well we'll have a better idea in a bit in regards to the Suns/Lakers series
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun May 23, 2010 10:56 pm

The game tonight with the Suns and Lakers seems to be a good game so far.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Well, the suns won, so hopefully they can build some momentum and steal the series from the lakers.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun May 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Well, the suns won, so hopefully they can build some momentum and steal the series from the lakers.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon May 24, 2010 1:24 am

That would be nice and annoy folks that lakers didn't make it, though its going to be a battle I'm sure
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 am

Well the western division finals just got a lot more interesting, the series is now tied at two each for the lakers and the suns with them going back to la.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content