Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

SMK Chatroom 2

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

SMK Chatroom 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: SMK Chatroom 2

Post by Admin Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:53 am

Just noticed the comments about the skin and it's different because of an issue with how the posts/topics were being formatted. By changing the skin it has now fixed the problem & IMO it also makes posts easier to read too.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Moon nothing wrong with it, was just something I had noticed so commented on.

Ryan you might make it here but anywhere south of here you have issues with as the captail during the summer avg high is 105 or better. I actually got lucky that it was only in the upper 90's when I had stand in line to get into concert
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I agree much easier to read Moon. Ryan I just picked up Mushroomhead tickets and I may go to see Avenged Sevenfold, which I'm no fan of but they are touring with Hollywood Undead here. Yeah John lines to concerts suck. I will freeze waiting on mine I am sure lol. Opposite of yours. Well anyone else pick up their copy of Transformers: Dark of the Moon today?
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah Astroth, Arizona probably wouldn't be a state for me.

Mushroomhead sounds fun, yeah they are bringing Hollywood Undead over here too. I am a huge A7X fan, so i'm excited to hear them live. Nope, didn't know Transformers came out, i'm sure my dad will wind up getting a copy of it soon.

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Well Ryan in regards to Arizona it would depend on what part you are in as to how good of a fit or not it would be.

Truthfully the annoying thing about the line was the fact it didn't even move until like an hour after the doors were supposed to open.

That said if you get a chance to see The Agonist and Kamelot on tour do so, both put on great shows, mind you in my case The Agonist was one of the opening acts as it were but compared to the other two they did the best and of course the headliner would be the best because they get the most time etc.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, i've actually been in a small part of Arizona when we visited the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.

I haven't gone to many concerts over the years, this will be only the 5th one, and 2 of them were Nickelback concerts
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Grand Canyon been there seen that a few hundred times at least. Hoover Dam same deal been there seen it, took the tour. Most recently I was over the new bypass bridge that moved traffic off the dam and of course reduced the bottle necks in traffic there, mind you they need to improve the Kingman end of the highway and same with the city in Nevada that is fairly close to the dam.

Been to three concerts saw Metallica twice and most recently The Agonist, along with Kamelot Alestorm and Blackguard
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm

That would be funny if you happened to be at one of those places when I was there. I know it's highly unlikely, just a random thought.

Not really a big fan of Metallica, but i'm sure they'd be awesome in concert. Rock music always sounds awesome when it's loud.
    (Well all the concerts i've been to have been indoors, so it gets pretty loud in there.)
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Thats all the concerts guys? Lets see over the years I have seen Korn 2 times, Staind once, Rob Zombie 2 times. This will be my 5th time for Mushroomhead, Killswitch Engage 2 times, Lacuna Coil, and Nonpoint 3 times and Ra like 4 times I beleive.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Yeah, we should be ashamed of ourselves lol. I saw Killswitch engage as well, but other then Nickelback twice thats it, at least for the ones i actually liked. My excuse is that i've only been a fan of music for like 5-10 years tops lol.

I would love to see Staind in concert, especially after hearing their new album. Overall thats a pretty impressive concert list Barry.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks Ryan I try to go to as many shows in town as I can. Yeah gosh that was when Stainds fist cd was out with mudshovel lol.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Wow, well i actually have never listened to that album, i only discovered every album after that lol, but judging from what i've heard about thier first cd,that must've been a rocking concert.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah it was a god one with them and Korn at it. Stainds first cd was a lil more angry then the rest. They kinda went soft, such as a lot of bands do. But thats alright too for some of them.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Yeah, now Staind's well known songs are all soft. One band that i admire who has never gone soft is Sevendust.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 am

My excuse is poor promotion on the concert promoters part, the two hour drive isn't too bad but some of these concerts the tickets are 50 bucks or more. Also it seems some of these idiots skip my state

Metallica before St Anger and the other issues they had was fairly good, though I find it funny, they tour for the new album and yet almost every playlist I've seen has maybe two songs from the newest album but at least one from Kill em All to Metallica (black album) with maybe something from Load and/or Reload tossed in.

Korn was the opening act at the first Metallica show I saw, the second one was a "festival" show, which had Jerry Cantral from Alice in Chains before they reformed, don't remember who else was on that bill.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

That is cool. Suprisingly my town I live in which is granted larger I beleive then yours John. Not sure about Ryans. But it seems we get a lot of shows that stop here on their way from Indianapolis to Chicago. I would have liked to see Metalica in their prime like during Ride the Lightning and Black Alblum. I mean... for whom the bell tolls.... rocks lol. I cared less about bass in a song till I heard it ripped on that opening of the song.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Yeah my town (minneapolis/st paul) doesn't have many rock concerts. It seems mostly a town for country artists unfortunately. I'm suprised Indiana would have so many concerts, i suppose because you're right next to Chicago like you said.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Yes I am suprised too as your town is bigger then where I live I am sure of it by some thousand people. Boo country music man... all the way.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Yeah, don't know the exact number but i think it's in the millions between the 2 "twin cities" and surrounding areas. I think it's because we're stuck between the Dakota's, Canada, Iowa and Wisconsin. Not many people in those areas lol.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah lol. My town is around 250,000 I think according to wiki. I was in your town about 5 years ago to mall of america and see the Yankee's lose to the Twins... I was sad lol. But it was a fun trip and a 8 hour drive from here to there.
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 am

Well the town i actually live in is only about 70,000 people, but luckily it's part of the Twin Cities. Anyway now i'm just being too technical for my own good lol.

You mean the Twins actually beat the yankees that day?! That hardly ever happens anymore. Yeah the Mall of America is practically the only reason to come here, that and Lake Superior, but really i don't go to Mall that often, maybe a couple times a year. Glad to hear you had fun
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 am

I think my state gets skipped a lot because from about May to October the city that usually gets the concerts the temperature is too hot even at night.

Mall of the Americas interesting place, not sure thats great outside of the theme park in the middle of it
    Ryan
    Ryan

Post by Ryan Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 am

That makes sense, i know i wouldn't go to a concert in 90-100 degree weather.

To be honest i think Mall of America is kinda boring myself, it's overhyped because it's the biggest Mall in the U.S. but really you have to love shopping in order to get a lot of joy out of it. The theme park is really only for the kids. A lot of nice restraunts though. Although i get uncomfortable around crowds of people so that explains most of why i don't care for the mall.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

You might get 90 just before sun raise, usually at 10pm during the summer its usually between 100 and 110 degree's. During the day 110 to 120 degree's, that kind of puts a wrinkle into things

Over hyped attractions that for the most fail to live up to said hype, go figure. The first WCW Nitro was broadcast from there if I remember right. Otherwise its just another mall, larger then most yes but still a mall
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah they did beat them years ago in Mini lol. Yeah John your state you can cook a steak outside without trying some parts of the year lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content