Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

3 posters

The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK Empty The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK

Post by Admin Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:47 pm

For Stacy fans in the UK, they'll be able to see the episode of The Spin Crowd she appears in on November 12th at 2:30pm on the E! Channel in the UK. Here's the synopsis from TVrage.com

The Spin Crowd season 1 episode 3 - 3 :01x03 - Beauty and the Billionaire (Sep/06/2010)

Simon and Jonathan work with a billionaire client, Elki, and he wants to make his girlfriend, Jennifer, famous. This becomes complicated when they are required by the client to work side by side with another PR Firm and the twins that run the place are not polite in the least. Guest Stars: Stacy Keibler and Sophie Monk.

E! is available on Sky on channel 151.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK Empty Re: The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK

Post by B Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Aww your telling me we can't watch it here?
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK Empty Re: The Spin Crowd episode featuring Stacy airing on E! channel in UK

Post by astroth Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:26 am

Its already aired here, though I missed it
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Well crap! Let me know if it reairs here so I can catch it.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Well I'll see what I can find, since its not listed to air anytime soon, that episode or any other

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:36 am