Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

What type of #TBT & #FlashbackFriday posts would u like 2 c?

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

What type of #TBT & #FlashbackFriday posts would u like 2 c? Empty What type of #TBT & #FlashbackFriday posts would u like 2 c?

Post by Admin Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:00 pm

On Twitter @Stacy_K_Fans I'm hoping to do #TBT & #FlashbackFriday. What types of posts would everyone like to see?

I only would like to post photos etc Stacy herself would be happy to. If anyone is good with like a timeline of important Stacy moments in her career which correspond to certain dates like for example "on this day in ... Stacy wrestled ..," etc. it would be appreciated.

I am only going to focus upon that & not her personal life as it's private & her fans can see those photos on Stacy's social media. I have asked Stacy her permission if she'd like an Instagram page themed in such a way too.

That will have the same content as Twitter unless Stacy says they are IG exclusive only. I asked Stacy if she has any unseen/exclusive photos she could share which she'll give me the permission to use. If Stacy is okay about everything I will let you everyone know. If in the meantime anyone has any ideas etc it would be appreciated. I'm hoping it will be of a very high standard and something Stacy would be happy about & a nice way for her to document her career.

Thanks for reading !!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:45 pm