Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie

Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie Empty SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 am

Earlier today, WrestleZone exclusively learned more details behind the photos we posted yesterday of former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler shooting a new reality show.

Keibler is currently shooting scenes for a brand new show starring, and executive produced by, Kim Kardashian. The new show debuts this fall, and it is called "Spindustry."

While it is unknown at this time whether or not Keibler will be a recurring name on the show, we can confirm that she will appear on at least one episode of the show. More on this exclusive story as it becomes available.

Source: Wrestlezone.com

There's more about the show here

Might be worth asking SK on Twitter & Facebook if she will appearing on the show or not.

Also, IMDB have more information on the 'Dysfunctional Friends' movie here According to the cast list, SK's character will be called Storm. Other actors/actresses in the movie include Tatyana Ali, Jason Weaver, Stacey Dash and NFL player Terrell Owens amongst others.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie Empty Re: SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie

Post by astroth Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Though she has yet to get back to me, I sent her the following tweet.
    @StacyKeibler the folks over at HeymanHustle seem to believe your working on a reality show with a Ms. Stano who appears to be designer
    Ryan
    Ryan

SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie Empty Re: SK to be on reality show and news on Dysfuctional Friends movie

Post by Ryan Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Well, lets hope she can be a recurring character on spindustry, as working with Kim kardashain may really jump start her acting career. Dysfunctional friends doesn't seem to have any a list actors, but I'll probably see it and hope Stacy has a big role in it.
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

I would like to see the movie if it has a major release. But if not I prob wont be able to see it in my area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 am