Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

4 posters

SMK Chatroom 2

B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

SMK Chatroom 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: SMK Chatroom 2

Post by B Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

sounds good
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 am

so hows everyone doing?
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 pm

decent, though it seems your working your at a kind of insane pace at the moment
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 am

Yes very much so tomorrow I only work a few hours... it will be nice for a day...
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Well besides the work etc what are your plans for the weekend
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Work as usual. I hope tonight to meet Kayeloni for supper and take her to one of her fav resturants. Then tomorrow work all day and hopefully another night with her.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Sounds like a hopefully exciting couple of days
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 pm

hopefully but hell who knows it doesnt look like supper tonight is gonna happen
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:16 am

Well thats not good but I believe you mentioned some random drunk gal knocked on your door
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:30 am

Yes and she appologized after knocking on my door for two minutes before i answered the door and she relized that I was not the person she thought I was. NOW for tonights job.

Ok so I had a wedding ceremony and reception at my place. Nothing new. But during the ceremony an alarm was going off. I work and run the 3rd floor of the building. It was on the 1st story and the backside of the building that was going off. So a Cop shows up and wants to talk to me and make sure that I wasn't using the door. Whatever its cool I didn't even know what door he was talking about. So he leaves I get upstairs and then find out the bartender is going to be an hour late. Kayeloni did a error when she posted her time. I don't get mad cause well its kinda Kayeloni's fault and I kinda love the girl to death lol. So I jump in on bar for the first time fucking ever. Pumping out beers, serving wine and mixed drinks for about 30 mins until my phone rings. The boss calls me saying one of the girls called him saying we need more dressing for the salads. I had no idea cause they didnt say anything to me they just called back at the shop. WTF right? So come to find out one of the girls dropped the dressing getting it out of the container and it went every where on the floor. Then we make it through dinner and then an alarm goes off hella loud. It was the fire alarm. Come to find out a lil boy on the second floor, which also had a wedding reception going on pulled the alarm. So I evac everyone on my floor to go outside and all 120 of us are out on the sidewalk waiting for 20 mins for the fire department to show up and turn off the alarm. That was my 13 hours of work in a nut shell today...
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:58 am

You got shafted and where the heck where the freaking parents of the kid that wasted not your time, interrupted at least one wedding reception but more likely two and the fire departments time etc at.

Your gal must be related to some of the employees of a pizza place here.

Sounds like you had an exciting day and frustrating one
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 am

Yes I know right? Well Kayeloni's night was way worse then mine. The grooms dad didn't beleive her when she said you guys were an hour late and the deli buffet was left up for an hour so I threw your left overs away cause it was out too long. So the mother fucker made her dig through the trash in front of the bridal party to prove that she threw the Censored! away. I felt so bad for her when she told me this tonight. Her night was way worse then mine.... Though he tried to kiss her ass and buy her a drink or tip her and she told him no to both and said he should just go away after he degraded her.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 am

I understand the reasoning behind her throwing deli buffet out after it had been setup for an hour plus but I don't understand the the group being an hour late nor the logic behind having her dig throw the trash to prove it. They told your company a time they would be there and everything is based on that so prep etc is done just before guests show but wtf causes them to be an hour late and not brother to inform folks.

Your right her night was worse and I would not want anything from the guy after that either
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 am

Yes I would call him a GRADE A ass. Fuck I got mad when she told me that is horrible she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. We were doing fucking wedding receptions tonight. Cold food hell even Hot food only stays hot or cold for so long. She shouldnt have to do that Censored! to prove to some dumb ass that she trashed it. It made me mad and think my night was just crazy when she told me it. I'm glad I wasn't there I prob would have lost my job telling him off for him telling her to do that Censored!.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm

I would still tell the higher ups about that and let them deal with the idiot. If nothing else there is health department codes you have to deal with which is the reason for the throwing away of that stuff to. I don't think they would like to get sick but then again maybe they would.

So hows was your Sunday
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Well sorta sucky I've been in a blah mood. Then the Ravens lost and now I'm gonna watch the Colts. How about you?
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 pm

well got some mats for the garage to help with pain while standing around for a while, look at something a friend wants me to order and getting confused about how good or bad it is when reading the customer reviews and tried to play Civ IV but it had too many issues with Windows 7 to work so I uninstalled it
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

That sucks but still waiting on the new Civ right? And what item were you seeing good/bad reviews on?
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 pm

New Civ tomorrow and below is a item similar to what the friend wants me to order
    Code:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WKPHHO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1CBRMEQVWBQR1Z6PK79T&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
    Now for the kicker, the ad he give me about the item I can't seem to actually find that version :/ even on the company who makes it website
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 am

So bets on cena joining nexus?
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

He better not join nexus I want them to all go away so bad. Till Hell in a Cell I maybe the biggest Cena fan lol
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 pm

intersting and I've never seen that product before.... and that seems very fishy man.
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:36 am

I've not seen that one but seen ones like it but I'm highly unsure when your dealing at half msrp for it.

In someways it would be interesting if cena did join nexus as then fans might actually care more and by fans I don't mean the little kids etc that buy is junk etc but the true fans us who actually understand more what is going on.

Then again this is the E who hires divas out of swimsuit catalogs etc not so much on mic skills or wrestling skill, since there is only like three on the main roasters that can actually wrestle and decent if they were given half a chance and one last I saw was still playing valet to a tag team
    B
    B
    Superfan!
    Superfan!
    SK Superfan!

Post by B Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:57 pm

That is all very true but they do need to do something different with nexus i'm tired of the newbies destroying all whenever they want. every week...
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Post by astroth Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Thats annoying yes but if had not lost at summerslam I think things would be different.

Well I can't wait to see where the whole miz/bryan angle goes since miz still thinks he is better though wish cole would not do 180 turn whenever miz is around

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm