Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

Stacy Keibler Wraps Her Long Legs Around Chuck, IGN

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler Wraps Her Long Legs Around Chuck, IGN Empty Stacy Keibler Wraps Her Long Legs Around Chuck, IGN

Post by astroth Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:19 pm

We talk to the former WWE Diva about battling Stone Cold in the Buy More on this Monday's episode.

This Monday night, the Burbank Buy More will be getting a little leggier. Ex-WWE and WCW femme fatale Stacy Keibler will be guest starring on NBC's Chuck as the new "Greta." The "Greta," as Chuck fans know, is the revolving secret Buy More operative – already played this season by Olivia Munn and Isaiah "Old Spice Guy" Mustafa. And if Keibler wasn't enough for you by herself, "Chuck Versus The Cubic Z" also features the return of both Stone Cold Steve Austin and Nicole Richie to the Chuck fold, as both of them reprise their roles as old adversaries of Chuck and Sarah, who wind up being held at the Buy More.

IGN spoke with Keibler about this guest role and about the brutal brawl she got to shoot with her old WWE cohort, Stone Cold! "I definitely have a little bit of physicality," Keibler said about her Greta character, "and I face off and fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin. And I do it all in my high heels!"

Keibler then talked about how she and Austin, while on set, reminisced about their old times in the WWE. "It was so great to see Steve," Keibler told us. "And, you know, we worked together for years, and we had a really good time just reconnecting, and really also just talking about how different this business is from the business that we sort of came from. And we were just sort of talking acting. And we had such a good time working together, so it was really fun."

Keibler also mentioned how she and Steve, coming from wrestling, kind of knew how to communicate with each other during fight scenes. "It was just like 'this is what I want you to do,' 'this is what I want you to do,' blah, blah, blah. And like we'd go through it a couple times, and we we nailed it every single time," she said. "It was just so easy for us."

Keibler also told us how she and series star Zach Levi had already known each other from years back. "I actually have known Zach, because he had a role in Big Momma's House 2 that we worked on together years ago," Keibler admitted. "And so Zach and I have been friends. So it was really fun for us to have a chance to work together on this show. And we were laughing all day long, and it was fun."

Keibler, a veteran of the wrestling ring, did have a little bit of trouble with the Greta Buy More outfit. "It was very challenging to do all of the fighting that I was doing in my high heels," she said, "I don't know, but they were probably, like, 4-inch high heels. But, you know what, I sucked it up and it was part of the magic."

So far, there don't seem to be any plans to have the individual "Greta"s return, but would they make an exception for Stacy? "Well if I make it out alive after this episode, maybe they will bring me back," she smiled.

Source
    Code:
    http://tv.ign.com/articles/112/1124901p1.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 am