Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

'Chuck': Stacy Keibler gets 'Greta' some action

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

'Chuck': Stacy Keibler gets 'Greta' some action Empty 'Chuck': Stacy Keibler gets 'Greta' some action

Post by astroth Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:44 pm

The first two actors playing "Greta" on "Chuck" this season -- Olivia Munn and Isaiah Mustafa -- had some good comedic moments, but the character hasn't yet been called on to kick anyone's butt.

Emphasis on "yet." According to Stacy Keibler, who assumes the role of Greta in Monday's (Oct. 4) episode, that's about to change.

"I definitely have a little bit of physicality, and I face off and fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin," Keibler says. "And I do it all in my high heels."

Based on pictures Keibler tweeted from the "Chuck" set when she was filming (including the one above), Keibler's Greta will be undercover as a member of the Nerd Herd. She wouldn't say exactly how she and Austin face off in the episode, but she did have a blast working with her former WWE colleague.

"It was just so easy for us, and I think [for] the whole crew and everybody," she says. "We'd go through [the stunt choreography] a couple times, and we just -- we nailed it every single time. And it was easy and fun, and after every single take I think we were laughing."

Austin is reprising his role as bad guy Hugo Panzer, Chuck's (Zachary Levi) airplane-fight adversary from last season. Monday's episode also features the return of Nicole Richie as Heather Chandler; she and Panzer collaborate on a plan to take out Castle.

Source
    Code:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/10/chuck-stacy-keibler-gets-greta-some-action.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:44 am