Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stacy Keibler Fam Forum

A forum for Stacy Keibler fam (fans) & supporters

2 posters

Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango

astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango Empty Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango

Post by astroth Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Sadly it appears there isn't a easy to copy and paste transcript so this is via the retweets somebody did.

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck, about why she likes comedies: "I'm a little light-hearted and goofy as a person."
    5 hours ago

TVTango TV Tango by stacy_keibler
    Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I'm developing something right now. More than working out. It's a lifestyle. I want to help young girls."
    5 hours ago

Stacy Keibler of #Chuck: "I face off in a fight with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. And I did it all in my high heels."
    5 hours ago

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I'm working on a Hallmark movie now. I get to play the comedic role."
    5 hours ago
    »

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck, on her fave TV shows: "MODERN FAMILY & THE BIG BANG THEORY. I would love to be on those shows."
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango Empty Re: Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango

Post by Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

This is from TVTango's twitter page

Conf. call w/ Stacy Keibler is over. She'll guest star on #Chuck on Mon. Oct. 4, 2010 at 8pm on NBC. About series: http://bit.ly/c8hGk8
    30/09/2010 18:22:25 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck, about why she likes comedies: "I'm a little light-hearted and goofy as a person."
    30/09/2010 18:20:35 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I'm working on a Hallmark movie now. I get to play the comedic role."
    30/09/2010 18:20:03 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck, on her fave TV shows: "MODERN FAMILY & THE BIG BANG THEORY. I would love to be on those shows."
    30/09/2010 18:19:54 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I was I could go back and do all the wrestling stuff with what I know as an actor now."
    30/09/2010 18:18:28 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "Everything I learned - kicking & punching - is a little different. You're actually doing that in the ring."
    30/09/2010 18:16:06 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck on whether she would pick Jeff or Lester: "Both. Can I have both?"
    30/09/2010 18:14:04 via web

tacy Keibler on whether she would go back to #DWTS "Absolutely. It's been amazing for my career, and I thank them for that."
    30/09/2010 18:13:29 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I'm developing something right now. More than working out. It's a lifestyle. I want to help young girls."
    30/09/2010 18:12:44 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck, about Zachary Levi: "He was charming and funny and very fun to be around from the first moment I met him."
    30/09/2010 18:11:57 via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I think that my favorite things to do are comedy and action. I get so excited working out stunts."
    7:10 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "I had a role in Big Momma's House 2 with Zac. He and I have been friends since."
    7:09 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: " I was out of the country and got the audition calls for one of the [earlier] Gretas and couldn't do it."
    7:08 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler, guest on #Chuck: "If I make it out alive after this episode, maybe they'll bring me back."
    7:07 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler of #Chuck: "I face off in a fight with 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. And I did it all in my high heels."
    7:06 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler of #Chuck: "I haven't seen the other two characters play Greta. I don't know how to compare them."
    7:06 PM Sep 30th via web

Stacy Keibler will be playing Greta 3.0 on #Chuck, appearing with Steve 'Stone Cold' Austin and Nicole Richie.
    7:05 PM Sep 30th via web

On conf. call with Stacy Keibler, who will guest star on #Chuck on Mon. Oct. 4, 2010 at 8pm on NBC. About series: http://bit.ly/c8hGk8
    astroth
    astroth
    Administrator
    Administrator
    SK Superfan!

Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango Empty Re: Stacy Keibler did a conference call with @TVTango

Post by astroth Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Well still think a archived version would be better but thanks for the complete version of the call moon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 am